Rooting an Android phone gives full power and it is not that hard!
- Download these 2 files and put them in Internal Storage.
- Now Open Updater App in your phone and click on Menu and choose Choose “Choose Update Package” and select the TWRP file (HM2014813_TWRP184.108.40.206_signed.zip). Now your phone will reboot into Recovery. (newly installed TWRP Recovery)
- If you did not reboot after Step 2 but TWRP was successfully installed, just go back and click Install again and select UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.6.zip (Super SU root app).
- Click on Reboot System after SuperSU is installed.
- Verify that your Phone is rooted. Download this app from PlayStore to check for Root Access – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck